Invisalign is the almost invisible way to straighten teeth using a series of custom made, nearly undetectable aligners. Whether your teeth are crowded, too far apart or have shifted since wearing braces, you'll have a new reason to smile.
Invisalign uses the latest advances in 3-D computer technology to create a series of custom made removable mouth trays (aligners). These aligners apply a controlled amount of force to your teeth, causing them to move. Each aligner is slightly different, moving your teeth gradually into the desired position.
In addition to the aesthetic and comfort advantages, Invisalign offers a number of significant clinical benefits including:
- Predictable treatment, as Invisalign is planned in advance
- We can more accurately predict when your treatment will be finished.
- Improved periodontal health through better dental hygiene during treatment.
- No metal allergies due to brackets or wires.
- Greater treatment visibility and easier planning with treatment software.
- Custom manufacture means a tailored match to your teeth.
- Reduced irritation and fewer scratches.
- Invisible, so you can smile as much during treatment as you can afterwards.
- Removable so you can eat, drink, brush and floss.
At Thirroul Dental care we can conduct a free consultation to discuss Invisalign, how it could work for you and your eligibility as a candidate.